7th May 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?

hello sir/mam
i m Ankur varma,i m the student of electronics and communication engg 3 year,i want to know that r ther any companies(mnc"s) in nagpur,indore or bhopal which provides vocational training of my stream.........plz help me
u can respond me on [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  2. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  3. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  4. Names of the companies at Indore? I want to do training in electronics
  5. Compared to Indore which is the best institute for CA in Bhopal?
  6. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  8. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  9. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  10. Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?
  11. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  12. Can I get a seat in electronics and communication in NIT Nagpur or MANIT Bhopal after scoring 174 in AIEEE?
  13. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  14. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  15. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
  16. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  17. Names of VLSI domain companies in Indore and Bhopal?
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
11th May 2014, 01:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?

Yes, there are companies in Nagpur,Indore or Bhopal which offer vocational training. Being a student of electronics and communication you can definitely pursue vocational training and that too in the core as well as software sector. This is a provision which is enjoyed by the electronics engineers due to the diversity of the field.

You can pursue training in :-
- BSNL
- PSUs
- Indian Railways
- HP
- HCL
- Online certifications from Microsoft, Oracle, Redhat can also be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?