8th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?

I have completed my msc in biotechnology & i would like to do my phd in biotechnology in germoney with fellowship.how can get such opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?
  2. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  3. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  4. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  5. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  7. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  8. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  9. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  11. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Earth Sciences in Germany? I have finished MSc in Geophysics
  13. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  14. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  15. How can i join PhD with scholarship in Germany? I've completed my M.Sc(biotechnology)
  16. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  17. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  18. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
11th May 2014, 10:22 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?

PhD in biotechnology is the very good course which makes your life in a different way. Biotechnology is the course in which the student can gain the knowledge about the technical things of our biological living beings. The students are the most talented students who are taking education in this biotechnology course. This course can give you a good career as a successful man. This course also gives you a lot of knowledge which is more important for the students in their future when they are going to give an interview. This course has a very good demand in this modern technological generation.

That is the best idea in which you think that you are thinking that to take admission in Germany. This course is the very popular course in India and also in Germany. This course is going to be a very best in upcoming years. In India there are so many colleges are there who are giving the facilities in the biotechnology course. But in Germany the educational patterns and the study portions are far better than our India.

All universities are giving the opportunities and facilities to the students who are giving their interest in this course. They are giving a lot of study things to the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?