8th May 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get PGDM in NL Dalmia with 80 marks in CMAT?

sir i secured 80 score in my cmat exam so can i apply for pgdm in nl dalmia????
sir i got below 100 score in cmat so can i aply for nl dalmia pgdm course

20th February 2017, 03:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get PGDM in NL Dalmia with 80 marks in CMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i secured 80 score in my cmat exam so can i apply for pgdm in nl dalmia????
sir i got below 100 score in cmat so can i aply for nl dalmia pgdm course

Sorry, it is very difficult to get admission in NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research with 80 marks in CMAT for PGDM. Those who have scored over 225 marks are getting admission in NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research for PGDM. The eligibility to apply to the PGDM is a pass in three years Bachelors Degree examinations with 50% marks from any recognized university. Candidates must have appeared for CAT or XAT or CMAT. Candidates appearing for Maharashtra CET can also apply to the course. The admission will be done through the marks scored in the CAT or XAT or CMAT, Past Academic Record, Personal Interview, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Work Experience if any. The NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research website link is Click Here
11th June 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get PGDM in NL Dalmia with 80 marks in CMAT?

I am an engineer student with 228 in cmat that is 88.9% I got 91% in 10th and 82% in 12th with no work experience. Is there any chance of conversion ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?