8th May 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS after BUMS? Which exam to write and what is the procedure? Can I go for Management or NRI quota?

I have finished BUMS in 2010 now i am interested to do MBBS , so how can i do mbbs now , what is the procedure for that, should i write CET , or should i write cet and puc exam , and if i have to go through management or nri quota what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  5. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  6. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  7. How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?
  8. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year engineering? I am a student of diploma in Bihar
  10. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  11. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  12. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  13. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  15. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  16. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  17. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  18. List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?
14th May 2014, 11:51 PM
addmissionzone

Default Re: How to do MBBS after BUMS? Which exam to write and what is the procedure? Can I go for Management or NRI quota?

u have to try for management quota in india in any college
for more detail contact
addmission zone
23rd May 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBBS after BUMS? Which exam to write and what is the procedure? Can I go for Management or NRI quota?

I need to my Bsc (mpc) certificate. I study Orissa (bramhapur) vinay mission university. after 2year completed Bsc. so pls send my certificate copy, my email id ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?