8th May 2014, 10:12 PM
kunal singh adhikari

What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?

About education
hello sir I am the student of diploma in chemical engineering in ubter. I am in trouble what should I do after diploma. family economic system is general. they wants that I do job in industry so please also tell about the correspondence course.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  3. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  4. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  6. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the short term courses available after diploma in chemical engineering
  10. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  11. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  12. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  13. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  14. How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  15. Best Engineering Colleges for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  17. Are there any chemical diploma engineering colleges?
  18. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
5th June 2014, 12:13 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?

It is good that you are pursuing Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

The best course for you to join in your next academic level is Engineering course.

You can get admission to 2nd year of B.Tech course directly as you have completed Diploma course.

For this you should give an Entrance Exam once you have done with your Diploma course.

Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you will get admission for Engineering course in the respective college across India.

There will be good job opportunities after completion of Chemical Engineering.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and get admission for this course in a top college.

If you don't want to join Engineering course, then I suggest you to apply for the job opportunities on the basis of your Diploma course itself.

You will get the job but you will not be given much salaries.

Wish you all the best.
19th January 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am pursuing last semester of diploma in chemical engineering what should i do after done it.
Family economic system is no good. And jf i prepared for iocl apprentice exam then which book do wanna preferred to me.
20th January 2018, 06:44 PM
pushpendra-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir i am pursuing last semester of diploma in chemical engineering what should i do after done it.
Family economic system is no good. And jf i prepared for iocl apprentice exam then which book do wanna preferred to me.

Hello,
After the successful completion of your diploma, you can take direct admission into the 2nd year of engineering in the relevant field.
As you financial condition is not good, you can find the job based on your diploma degree.
Many government department and ministries and PSU companies release the notification for the diploma holders. you may check the notification for government jobs in employment news paper and online platforms and apply for the post for which you are eligible.

All the best for the future ahead.
29th March 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I love making drawing, but I have done my diploma with a chemical engineering, so what should I do?
2nd April 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I'm Rajib. I've Completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering but sir I want to get a job in Defense Purpose and Still did't get a Good Dio. Chemical jobs,in this stage what should I do..
1st August 2018, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I m naveen. I've Completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering but my age is 27 years. I want to get a job in Defense Purpose & get any type government jobs
6th May 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam. I have completed 10th std this year if I join diploma in chemical engineering wt I can do next?
31st July 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is there any way to go for BE in food technology after doing diploma in chemical engineering ? and whats is the procedure ?
30th October 2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can we do Bsc in lateral entry after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?