12th May 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?

I am a student of mech. 6th sem i want to do summer training from BHEL , how can i apply to training there......? please help me.......

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  2. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  3. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  4. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  5. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  6. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  7. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  8. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  9. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL?
  11. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  13. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  14. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  15. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  16. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for 30 days training in BHEL Haridwar?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
15th May 2014, 10:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?

BHEL is a very good organization and many students undergo training in BHEL every year due to its high standard of training and equipment. Getting summer training from BHEL is a very good thought of yours and you can definitely pursue the summer training in BHEL. Every year a large number of aspirants pursue training from BHEL.

In order to pursue summer training in BHEL, you have to write to the HR of BHEL, of the concerned branch and obtain the application form. Fill it up and then submit it along with the NOC letter from your college and the requisite training fees through Demand Draft. If you have some contacts with high ranking officials of the concerned branch you can also contact him/her for the same or the support section of BHEL to obtain the application form and info regarding training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?