12th May 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?

Dear Sir,

I have finished my MBBS from Maharashtra and I am interested in pursuing research in immunology. I have very basic research experience and during my course I have done a paper in microbiology. I would like to know which institutes give scholarship for a PhD prog.
thank you

20th March 2023, 10:44 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?

There are several institutions in Europe that offer PhD programs in immunology and related fields with scholarships available.

Some of the top institutes for immunology research in Europe include the University of Cambridge, the University of Oxford, the University of Munich, and the Karolinska Institute in Sweden. These institutions offer fully-funded PhD programs with scholarships available for exceptional candidates.

To apply for a PhD program in immunology, you will need to have a strong academic background with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field. You may also need to demonstrate research experience and aptitude through previous publications, presentations, or lab work.

It's important to carefully research each institution's requirements and application process before applying to ensure that you meet all the necessary criteria. Additionally, you may want to consider reaching out to individual faculty members in your area of interest to discuss potential research opportunities and mentorship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?