12th May 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Master degree in Psychology?

I m a final year student of computer science and engineering and i want to do master degree in pshcology..am i eligible for it?

14th May 2014, 07:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Master degree in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a final year student of computer science and engineering and i want to do master degree in pshcology..am i eligible for it?
Hey friend,

Psychology is an associated study and analysis of the human mind.And to do a Master's Degree in Psychology you can opt for doing M.A in Psychology.To do this course you would need to satisfy the criteria's framed for the course and they are:

~ The Education qualification which is needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.

~ There is no specific age limit for this course.

Psychology graduates can work in sectors such as in health centers and it also serves as a basis for joining in fields such as doing Ph.d and M.Phil in Psychology.

ALL THE BEST
15th May 2014, 10:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Master degree in Psychology?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for master degree in psychology after completion of your graduation in computer science engineering. This is because graduation in a field is must in which you want to pursue post graduation. You need to pursue graduation in psychology first and then go for post graduation in the field of psychology.

You have another option. You can pursue the graduation in psychology via correspondence or part time mode of learning along with your graduation in computer science engineering. After that, you can pursue post graduation in psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?