5th May 2011, 11:44 PM
Jibodh

Names of reputed training centers around Kolkata and courses that should be taken?

My daughter is the student of 4th sem BTech IT student. She wants to get
a short term computer trg. related with IT Stream during June 2011.

Please suggest names of reputer trg. centers around Kolkata and courses to be taken.

Sir, whether WEBEL is imparting such short trg., if yes detais where to contact.

Related Questions:
  1. Past 5 years TCS placement papers with solutions?
  2. Names of top IIT JEE coaching centers in Kolkata?
  3. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  4. List best training VLSI institutes in Kolkata? -- [New]
  5. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  6. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  7. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  8. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  9. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  10. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  11. Can i apply for fashion management in NIFT?
  12. Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?
  13. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  14. Good .NET training institute in Kolkata for summer training?
  15. Reputed institutes which offer Winter Training related to C and C++ for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  16. Names and addresses of the coaching centers of CSIR NET in Physical Science in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do training of VLSI from Kolkata?
  18. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
9th September 2011, 01:12 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Names of reputed training centers around Kolkata and courses that should be taken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibodh View Post
My daughter is the student of 4th sem BTech IT student. She wants to get
a short term computer trg. related with IT Stream during June 2011.

Please suggest names of reputer trg. centers around Kolkata and courses to be taken.

Sir, whether WEBEL is imparting such short trg., if yes detais where to contact.
There are various training course for which your daughter can apply at the time of training in her 4th year.
The various courses for which she can apply are listed below:

Microsoft MCSE, MCSD, Cisco, .net and so on.
She can also do online projects at the time of training as she will get benefit from such type of projects in future.

The various institutes in Kolkata in which she can apply for the computer training are listed below:

CMS Computer Institute
Address:
#32, 2nd Floor
Elgin Road
Elgin, Kolkata -700020

IIHT-Kolkata
Address:
#30, 3rd Floor
Chowringhee Mansion, J.L. Nehru Road
Kolkata G.P.O., Kolkata -700016

Brainware
Address:
#230-B
A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata -700020

ALS Academy
Address:
#117A, 1st Floor
Ballygunge Gardens
Gol Park, Kolkata -700029

Sanchit Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Address:
#BA-46
Sukh Sagar Villa Second - 1
Salt Lake City, Kolkata -700064

International Academy for Certification & Training
Address:
#C-37
Sector-57, Noida
Kolkata G.P.O., Kolkata -700001
9th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of reputed training centers around Kolkata and courses that should be taken?

Mai army me select hona chahta lekin muche samaksh me nahi ata kaise esme jauoon
23rd May 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of reputed training centers around Kolkata and courses that should be taken?

m a cse 3rd year student... want 2 do a summer training. name some institutes where i can do a training. plzzz reply fast...itz urgent..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?