6th May 2011, 08:44 AM
sameer jaiswal

How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?

how to prepare for board exams for cbse class 12 to get more than 95 .which book i should prefer etc

8th June 2011, 02:00 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?

Hello Sameer,

You should go through the syllabus very thoroughly at first. Know your strong and weak chapters and according to that prepare yourself.

Generally NCERT books cover the whole CBSE syllabus and hence you should study NCERT books mainly. Because, these books contain fundamentals given by expert teachers of CBSE board.

Other than this,the PRADIP's fundamental books are also very important and to build concept in every major subject these books are much helpful.

So start preparing hard from now. All the best..
17th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?

I hate maths, how to get 95% in maths in 12th cbse.. Because after 12th i am planning to do BCA which is all about maths.. Plzzz help
20th June 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

How to make board topper 2012?
21st June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare best for board exams in pcb subjects to score above 90%
30th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to get more than 95% marks in physics how should i study?
3rd July 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i have only 8 month for physic how to prepare i didnt understnd it
9th July 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to prepare for accounts
15th July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare physics paper.
15th July 2011, 02:42 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
Here is site from where you can get all information about books which you can refer to:
http://www.ecbse.com/ncert-class-12th/list

All the best!
Connect with us on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
Twitter: www.twitter.com/edu_cafe
17th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

tommorow is my paper tell me important topics of first two units
22nd July 2011, 08:11 PM

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to make board topper 2012?
just drink only ncert........that's it
27th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have only 3 months for 12 exam how to prepare
2nd August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

6 MONTHS LEFT FOR CLASS 12 PCB & AIPMT HOW TO DO
6th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Only 6 months are left how i have to prepare for accounts ?
14th August 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i have punjabi as a aditional subjaect plzzzzz help me how can i prepare for paper to score more than 90%
23rd August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%?
24th August 2011, 01:07 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer jaiswal View Post
how to prepare for board exams for cbse class 12 to get more than 95 .which book i should prefer etc

u should be firstly be thorough with ur course books..and solve all the questions at the end of each chapter..then u can refer to Pradeep's book and solve all its questions..and most importantly..keep ur basics clear..if u do these things properly..i am sure..u will be able to make it..

hope this helps..
27th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i am rinku m artz steam mai hu to mujhai 90 above gain krna h to mere ncert complete ho gayi h to agai mai kis book m jayda time du.
13th September 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR BOARD EXAMS OF CBSE CLASS 12TH -COMMERCE TO SCORE MORE THAN 80% ?WHICH BOOK SHOULD BE I REFERRED?
24th September 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to became i.a.s .i want 95% marks in 12th how i prepair myself for board
11th October 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i dnt know how to prepare for 12th board exams!!! n m blank!! what should i do??? m worried for my exams!! i want to score more than 95% plzzzzzzzz help me out
14th October 2011, 08:45 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hello Sameer,

You should go through the syllabus very thoroughly at first. Know your strong and weak chapters and according to that prepare yourself.

Generally NCERT books cover the whole CBSE syllabus and hence you should study NCERT books mainly. Because, these books contain fundamentals given by expert teachers of CBSE board.

Other than this,the PRADIP's fundamental books are also very important and to build concept in every major subject these books are much helpful.
15th October 2011, 12:53 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Thanks
21st October 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hiiii............im really tensed now not getng at all wat to do now only 4 months are left n im blank dat what shuld i do first.first pefrence shuld be given to wat ?n my maths is worst nt able to keep formalas in mind n in chem. when sit to learn in it make sleepy ...................so plz help wat shuld i do......
29th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

how to get 59% marksss in board exam
s 12th 2012 i m student of NAVALS ACADEMY GORAKHPUR SURAJKUND my self Mahaboob ansari please tell me on my no. 7800131413, 9616120807 plz helpd me
30th October 2011, 12:39 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

So start preparing hard from now

Thanks
1st November 2011, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for class 12 CBSE exam in 3 months,I have only 3 months.....too scared
15th November 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

You have to study ncert thoroughly.
18th November 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i dont know anything about physics..
what should i do to gain 75% in physics?
how should i prepare for my XII c.b.s.e. physics exam ?
18th November 2011, 11:40 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

To score more than 95% in 12th class board exams you should follow these simple steps as under-

1. Make a study time table up to your exams & try to follow that regularly.

2. Always remember that whatever You study that must be learn by your heart as lesser you learn but more you can earn if that lesser is based on a full concentrated level.

3. All your teachers notes & study material is to be well practiced.It is advisable to you to do all the ten year solved papers by using a time watch so that you can judge your writing speed.

4. To prepare for the exam doesn't mean that you make yourself a bookworm.So do regular walks & exercise to make your mind & body healthy & fresh.Eat less fried food as it will prevent you from laziness.

As you have not mentioned that from which stream you are so its difficult to suggest you the reference books.But as NCERT is common to all & is the first key for every subject so its better for you to read them throughly.

You can also take your class teachers advice to take the help from the reference books suggested by Them.
25th November 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa rara ki mai kaise padhu ab kuch hi din bach gay hai or mera kuch v tyare nahi hua hai muje kuch idea de ki mai kya karu to kam samay mai pura tyari ho jay specialy physics or chemistry kuch very imp thingh batay jaldi .....
26th November 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

how to manage all the subjects to getting max mark in board examination
1st December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for 12th nw if i have only 3 months left pls reply...pls
6th December 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i am in science stream. i want to score 97 above for my 12th board exams.i have only 3 months left for the exams.
How can i reach my aim?
11th December 2011, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Too much tensed. I wasted my tym here and there whole year. Nw exm r near .and wants to score good marks, in cbse 12th board. If i wil start frm nw ,wil i able to obtain high percentage.
11th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

how to get 60 marks in phy paper keeping intact my jee preparation
16th December 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hate maths, how to get 95% in maths in 12th cbse.. Because after 12th i am planning to do BCA which is all about maths.. Plzzz help
and also in physics and chemistry
1st January 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare in chemistry to get more than 90% number
13th January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for chemistry of cbse xiith board so as to score above 90?
14th January 2012, 05:08 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Hi,
just prepare well your NCERT books you will surely get 95% or mare than it.
As 60% questions are comes direct from the Text book of NCERT in the relative examination..
Please dont confuse in the matter of choosing a well book to study because NCERT is more than enough for getting 90% and above marks.

All the best,
Thank you.
20th January 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I don't know how to scouring good marks in 12th cbse please help me
23rd January 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i want help in physics and i don't know how to score good marks in physics,please help me
23rd January 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i want help in physics and i don't know how can i score good marks in physics
23rd January 2012, 09:13 PM
mani_baban

Cool Re: How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?

Hello Sameer,

23rd January 2012, 11:35 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear

Generally, NCERT books cover the whole CBSE syllabus and hence you should study NCERT books mainly. Because, these books contain fundamentals given by expert teachers of CBSE board.

Other than this,the PRADIP's fundamental books are also very important and they build concept in every major subject. Beyond that some books are:-
R.D.Sharma and R.S.Agarwal for Maths
Pradeep Physics
R.C.Mukherjee for Chemistry....
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
24th January 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Hiii i live in hostel in kota doing iit coaching, frm the month
Of april new section ie of 12th(3 classes daily)... So
help me how to manage time frm the very first day
Of coaching n 12th board preparation.... Plzzz give
give suggestions....
25th January 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

how can i obtain maximum no. In chemistry
27th January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hey everyone.i have a query related to test series.
im done with my 12th course and also revision.i have given two preboards and have done fairly well in them.but many of my friends have joined test series outside.im scared i have not done that.so am I loosing out on something?or it really doesnt matter if i know the course and have already tried at preboards??
27th January 2012, 11:08 PM
PRADIP PAUL

you can get 95% in CBSE class 12th if about physics and chemistry you have accurate concept in every part of that subject.because in physics and chemistry high marks is in math portion ,so if you have not total concept then you can not do that math portion.otherwise in mathematics you should know every formula and every technic to solve different parts like integration,differentiation and its application.no parts should neglate in any subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?