6th May 2011, 12:34 PM
vijayalakshmisriram

List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market

I have completed B.Cs. and Have an experience of 13 years in the field of stock market. I am pursuing to change my career and do courses in Assistant Company Secretaryship. I would like to know the correct course to learn and also what will be the career opportunities I will be getting after I complete. I am already 37 years old, so I will complete my secretaryship as soon as possible, please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  2. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  3. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  4. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  5. Which option is good between MBA in finance or MBA in marketing? -- [New]
  6. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  7. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. List best post graduate courses in Stock Marketing filed?
  13. Best course to do in Andhra Pradesh for Commerce graduate?
  14. How to opt for BSc Life Science after completing intermediate with 90%
  15. Can I choose Accounts as a subject if I am having more interest in Accounts?
  16. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  18. What's the future prospective of Cyber law world with L.L.B course? Is this gives any opportunity in our Legal Field?
6th April 2015, 12:24 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market

The courses that you can opt are-

>> M.B.A in industrial management

>> M.B.A. in Business management

>> M.B.A. in finance management

>> M.com

>> C.A.

these are the main courses best suite to you for such posts to appoint in a company if you have such a great experience in this field. C.A. Is the best course but this is a long term course and you want to get quick action so one other option is -

>> C.S. that is special course for the post of company secretary after it you can easily get this post in any multinational company and a domestic company if you have the best knowledge of your field as this is not a simple task to be a secretary of a company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?