6th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

PG course for good salary after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

sir,
iam a student who has completed BScbiotechnology(general) now iam really confused to choose my PG course so please help me out to choose a fine course where i would be able to earn more!!!

9th May 2011, 08:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG course for good salary after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

The span of biotechnology in India is so large. For the higher study aspirants there are number of options. You can either go for the M. Sc program in Biotechnology. Masters program in Bioinformatics, which is an emerging field, is also an option for you. Most of the prominent universities/institutions are offering such courses for the aspirants. You can also go for the MBA or MCA program, which also support your salary expectations.
25th May 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir which are the couses in medical field after bsc biotechnology?
5th June 2011, 03:08 AM
sourindra

Your first option is M.Sc(biotechnology). You should go for this field because you are from same field. There are also good job opportunity for this course.
10th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How much salary we can expect for biotechnology
4th July 2011, 08:53 PM
jahnavisirimalla

hw much salary can i expect as a fresher as microbiologist in u.s?
31st July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I m studing bsc biotechnology and can u tell me is there any scope after completing Bsc biotechnology???
28th October 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, im Divya .. nw m doing with my final year biotch..which course u do suggest me after my UG? m with 75% marks..i need much salary in future...n even i love to go with medical r research field.....kindly requesting u to reply
31st October 2011, 05:46 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
You can either go for the M. Sc program in Biotechnology. Masters program in Bio informatics, which is an emerging field, is also an option for you. Most of the prominent universities/institutions are offering such courses for the aspirants. You can also go for the MBA or MCA program, which also support your salary expectations.
Thanks,
16th June 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I completed my under graduate in discipline to biotechnology.now i got placed in good reputed central university for pg in bioinformatics and computational biology.whether i have to pursue with pg biotechnology or i can continue with bioinformatics.im really confused hence it is my future..please sir im waiting for ur suggestion.
16th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I completed my under graduate in discipline to biotechnology.now i got placed in good reputed central university for pg in bioinformatics and computational biology.whether i have to pursue with pg biotechnology or i can continue with bioinformatics.im really confused hence it is my future..please sir im waiting for ur suggestion.
6th January 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing degree in bsc for biotechnology, biochemostry and chemistry. i dont want to do lab work job. so want should i opt for further course so as to get good job with good salary...??
15th January 2013, 08:24 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi friends...........

The best PG with good salary is M.Sc ...........

ALL THE BEST............
9th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my bsc biotechnology.i would like to do mba in health care management .i have no one to guide me .so please suggest me is this course is good for my carrier or not
10th January 2014, 04:36 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

B.Sc in Biotechnology is a life science related course being offered by number of colleges in India.

To the best of my knowledge, there are less number of opportunities in India for the candidates who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Biotechnology.

However, the top courses for you to join at Post Graduation level are
M.Sc in Biotechnology
M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry
M.Sc in Bio-Informatics
M.Sc in Microbiology
M.Sc in Genetics etc.

You can also opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level. The specializations that are suitable for you in MBA course are
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
MBA in Hospital Management

If you want to join M.Sc course, each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission.

You have to apply for them separately and the admission procedure will also be different.

But if you want to join MBA course, you have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

In addition, there are some state level Entrance Exams for MBA course through which you can get admission for MBA course in and around various colleges of your state.

After completion of Post Graduation, you can job opportunities in
-Chemical Companies
-Biotech Companies
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Research Laboratories
-Diagnostic Centers
-Hospitals etc.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Try to be good enough in subject knowledge which is essential to get the job.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?