6th May 2011, 03:43 PM
mnddmn

Types of questions asked in the interview for the post of security assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview?

What type of question is asked in the interview for the post of Security Assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview?

27th September 2011, 01:00 AM
yogesh7011

Thumbs up Re: Types of questions asked in the interview for the post of security assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview?

hello,
alll interview starting with uy self ..tell him @?u....ur intro.....after that ques. is y u choose this field ...wthat is ur strenghth,wt is ur weakness,@ur interest,@ ur skill,y u join him?....
yhis is the general ques.of any intrview,be prepard 4 that.
for the prepartion of interview,complet..ready to give ur interview...dont be afraid of..dont loose ur confidance..if u dont know any answ @ ques...dont get nervase....if u dont get nervase....ur impresion may be clean...this is the basic fanda....
25th November 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of questions asked in the interview for the post of security assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview?

sir please tell me intelligence bureau pa syllabus pattern

my email:[email protected]
25th November 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of questions asked in the interview for the post of security assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview?

how much resistance required in 11000 volts distribution line
13th January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir pls me suggest how can i prepare for SA/Exe in intelligence bureau and which books is the best for its prepration.help me.
9th March 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir...pls tell me about the syallbus for the post of Sa-Exe.and which books are benifitial for me?Pls tell me on my Email [email protected]
21st March 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help me for IB/sa exam. [email protected]
24th March 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell about the question paper formatt...n if u hv solved paper den pls pls send it out on ma mail [email protected]
12th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of security assistant
27th July 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions are asked in ACIO GRADE-II EXECUTIVE exam please reply to [email protected]
30th November 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

sir as this is going to be my first interview ever, please tell me how to prepare for ib sa interview 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?