19th May 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get through JEE by one month preparation?

Hi,

I had my IIT foundation for 9&10th std in fist year of my intermediate i met with an accident and I was in coma for 16 months i have very less time to prepare for jee any how i want to get into JEE can i do it by preparing for only one month???

12th August 2014, 10:22 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get through JEE by one month preparation?

HOW TO PREPARE IIT JEE IN A MONTH?:

Preparing IIT JEE exam in a month is quite a challenging task as there are lots and lots to learn and cover. If you have prepared the foundation course well plus prepared the intermediate board exams well then for sure you will be able to cover in a month otherwise it will be difficult.

Make sure that you prepare a proper time schedule for your preparation and do not waste even a single minute meaning you need to do complete Hard Work throughout the month to make sure you will reach the target.

Joining a coaching class for just one month will not be possible as many coaching class like Brilliant tutorials, AIIMS etc follow a year time schedules in there classes but still you can try finding out if there is some good coaching classes available for a month so that you will be able to get proper guidance as well.

I have attached some of the preparation materials for IIT JEE in this post for your reference. Just go through it when needed.

Make sure that you will get good books to prepare for the exam which are many in the market. To know more about the IIT JEE exam visit the official website - http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/Welcome.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: zip JEE.zip(2.63 MB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf ITT JEE Reference Books.pdf(15.4 KB, 213 views)
File Type: pdf ITT JEE Books.pdf(60.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf JEE_Brochure_2014.pdf(831.6 KB, 95 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?