20th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?

Hii,, I want to know that which board is better in Gujart from GSEB,CBSE and ICSE??? My son is 2 year old and i want to take admission in next year for him... i am confused in these three board...i m staying in maninagr ahmedabad.. however there is no CBSE school in maninagar so i f i want to take admission in cbse it ake half and hour from my home,,,

23rd May 2014, 09:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?

Your son is just two years, so there is nothing to worry much. Every board of education gives a good foundation so you can take your decision easily and we will help you in taking the decision. Keeping in mind the modern job opportunities and the requisites in various fields, it will be better if your ward goes for ICSE education till tenth and then switch to CBSE curriculum. This is because:-

- Till tenth if your ward goes for ICSE curriculum, he will get a better knowledge in the field of computers and english as compared to other boards of education,which are in high demand in modern world.
- Your son will learn to handle pressure since the study pressure is more in ICSE curriculum.
- After tenth, it is better to go for CBSE since the entrance exams after 10+2 in various fields are based on CBSE syllabus.
- English is easy so your son can concentrate in other core subjects.
27th March 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

My two kids are in icse board now,in 4 and 6 STDs.now want to change school which board suitable for them
13th April 2023, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is in 8th std an till now she is in icse board no in 9th they have tl select subjects in icse so her maths is week.so should it be better that we switch her in to Gseb so that she get easier then icse ?
please guide us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?