20th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?

plz send me cut off list of pgdm colleges of pune n mumbai which i can opt on my mh cet score i.e 66.06

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  3. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  5. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  6. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  7. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  8. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  9. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  10. Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?
  11. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  12. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  13. How to get admission in any college of Mumbai after securing 50/200 in MHT CET examination?
  14. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i get admission in any medical college in Pune after scoring 157 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Which colleges can I get in pune after scoring 50 marks in MHT CET?
  17. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  18. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
27th May 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?

There are many Management colleges in Pune..They conduct their own Admission process but they required Valid MAT,CET,XAT,CAT scores to qualify for the process. I have MAT scores of 80% and got call form MITSOT,Balaji.After going through websites i came to know following
MITSOT provides both MBA and PGDM in marketing,Fiance,Systems while sai Balaji gives PGDM in Marketing,HR...

I am also looking for some questions of mine...like Placements at this colleges 4m third party .visit their websites and apply with your details...I hope we meet on 7th June in Pune....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?