20th May 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?

Hello. I would like to know the top universities in India to pursue masters in English literature. I would like to know about the masters program in University of Hyderabad and also if this University is better than the colleges in Chennai, namely Loyola College, Stella Maris, Madras Christian College etc to pursue masters in English Literature?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  3. List of top universities in India offering PG in English Literature?
  4. What is the admission procedure for PG course in English Literature in top universities in India? Question papers of entrance exams?
  5. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  6. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  7. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  8. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  9. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  10. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
  11. Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?
  12. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Information regarding best universities providing M.A in English literature
  14. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  15. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  16. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Colleges and opportunities to pursue Bachelor in Library after Masters?
  18. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
1st October 2014, 12:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. I would like to know the top universities in India to pursue masters in English literature. I would like to know about the masters program in University of Hyderabad and also if this University is better than the colleges in Chennai, namely Loyola College, Stella Maris, Madras Christian College etc to pursue masters in English Literature?
Colleges offering MA in English Literature course:-
  • Aditi Mahavidyalaya, Delhi
  • Post Graduate Government College, Chandigarh
  • Badri Vishal PG College, Uttar Pradesh
  • Chaudhary Charan Singh Degree College, Uttar Pradesh
  • Christ Church (PG) College, Uttar Pradesh
  • Rani Anna Government College for Women , Tamil Nadu
  • VTM NSS College, Dhanuvachapuram, Kerala
  • Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College, Haryana
  • R.K.S.D. College of Pharmacy, Haryana
  • Rajdhani College, Delhi
  • Andhra Christian College, Andhra Pradesh
  • Andhra University School of Distance Education, Andhra Pradesh
  • Anna Adarsh College for Women, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?