20th May 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Courses offered for Masters program in Forestry in Indian Universities?

I am a student studying Degree course in Forestry(B.sc/hon) in Upper Nile University Degree am interested to go for my masters in India and i would like to know the courses offered for masters program, admission process and fees structure and the duration of each course.

1st October 2014, 01:06 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Courses offered for Masters program in Forestry in Indian Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student studying Degree course in Forestry(B.sc/hon) in Upper Nile University Degree am interested to go for my masters in India and i would like to know the courses offered for masters program, admission process and fees structure and the duration of each course.
After completing B.Sc Forestry you can apply for the master degree courses like,
  • M.Sc in Botany and Forestry
  • M.Sc in Forestry Wildlife and Environmental Science
  • M.Sc in Forestry
  • MBA in Forestry and Environment Management

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is two years and he course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicant in science stream with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category from recognized university.
  • Final year students are eligible to apply for this course.
  • The admission to this course is based on the entrance exam and score obtained in bachelor degree course.
15th September 2017, 06:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses offered for Masters program in Forestry in Indian Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

As you have completed your B.Sc degree in forestry and want to go for further studies in forestry, then here below are details regarding post graduate courses in forestry stream:-

List of Post Graduate Courses after B.SC Forestry:-

1). Post graduate diploma in Forestry.

2). M.SC in Wildlife and environmental science.

3). M.SC in Forestry.

4). M.SC in botany and forestry.

5). MBA in Forestry and environmental management.

Eligibility Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree course in forestry is B.SC in Forestry, Environmental science, Agriculture, Zoology, Botany from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

Duration of PG degree in Forestry:-Duration of post graduation degree in forestry is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?