20th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?

I smriddhi puri am a fybms student iwant to persue my post graduation degree in the field of psychology is it possible for me to ahead with it what r the provisions available in mumbai university pls help me with a reply at the earliest

30th September 2014, 07:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I smriddhi puri am a fybms student iwant to persue my post graduation degree in the field of psychology is it possible for me to ahead with it what r the provisions available in mumbai university pls help me with a reply at the earliest
M.Sc (i.e) Master of Science in Psychology is a two years duration post graduation course. This course is divided into four semester.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR M.SC in PSYCHOLOGY:-
  • Applicants should have full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in science stream with Psychology specialization from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
  • Applicants belong reserved category 5% relaxation will be applicable.
  • Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
9th October 2014, 01:45 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

1. The applicants must have passed Bachelor of arts degree which is three years integrated course from any recognized university.
2. The applicants must have cleared all the subjects and also take up certain entrance exams as demanded by the Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?