20th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Details of EPGDBM program from SCCE symbiosis?

Hi,

As currently I am pursuing an Executive MBA (Diploma- EPGDBM) from symbiosis Internationol University, Please advice me on below questions:
1. Is this a post graduate program or equivalent?
2. Will I be eligible for doing a PHD, post completion of this program?
3. If not, what else options do I have to convert my MBA diploma into a complete Post graduate degree.
4. what is the Market value of this program.

Related Questions:
9th December 2017, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of EPGDBM program from SCCE symbiosis?

Details of EPGDBM program from SCCE Symbiosis:

EPGDBM is an Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management course which is equivalent to post graduate program. And generally the duration of the course would be from 18 months to 24 months.

There will be about 3 to 4 semesters and each semester consists of 5 to 6 months. The basic educational qualification required for doing this course is as follows.

>> You must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in concerned stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> As this EPGDBM course is equivalent to Master's Degree, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue Doctoral program. But besides this, you are required to appear in any one of the PhD Entrance Examination's in order to be eligible.

>> Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent programs both has same level career opportunities as far as my best knowledge is concerned. As SCCE is one of the top universities, the course which you do from this college will also has a good value. So you may find good number of job opportunities in several organizations after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?