20th May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?

I am a PCM student of class12th. I want to do PhD in mathematics. Would you please tell me how can I apply for it?? And in how much time I will complete my post graduation.
Is doing PhD benificial for me??
How many feilds are available for me, if I don't wanna do PhD??
Please help me.

28th July 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?

Is any entrance exam for studying phd in mathematics. Can I study phd in mathematics after 2?.
24th October 2016, 11:03 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?

You have to wait for 5 years for PhD. First you have to complete your graduation which is a 3 years duration course. After that you have to do post graduation in relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks. Only after that you will be eligible for NET exam. This is an entrance exam for PhD. PhD will increase your knowledge and give you more opportunities. So if you want to do PhD then it's a good idea. Thanks
26th December 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 12 than what exams I should do give for to be a PhD in math
2nd August 2017, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I Do PhD in mathematics after 12 ,I'm from Commerce stream but I have Selected Mathematics as my optional Subject. If yes how shall I do it?
1st February 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have a Bachelor of Science in Computer science, a 4-year degree. I would like to know how I can get to PhD, is it necessary to go trough a MSc even?
29th November 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I do phd in maths after 12th from commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?