20th May 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?

Sir, I am a B.Tech 3rd Year student .I want to do summer internship training in BHEL.How can I apply for that.My HSLC % is-70,HS% is-72 and CGPA upto 3rd Semister is-7.

26th May 2014, 10:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?

It is really nice to see that you are looking forward to utilize your summer vacations by doing summer training in BHEL. You are in the third year of B.Tech now so you will learn the most core subjects of your branch of engineering. Training in BHEL will be extremely beneficial since you will get to know the practical implementation of various theories learnt by you as well as will learn many more new concepts along with an professional experience.

You need to contact the HR of the concerned BHEL branch. You must write to the HR for seeking info regarding the training and application form. After that you need to submit an application and deposit demand draft of training fees along with NOC letter from your college to pursue the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?