6th May 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?

I have done my 12th with biology and i want to take direct admission in amu for mbbs. I am from moradabad, u.p. So plz tell me the procedure and total fees structure for this.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  2. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  3. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  4. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
  5. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  6. Procedure for direct admission for MBBS course at AMU?
  7. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  8. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?
  10. Process of MBA admission in AMU? What is the fee structure of MBA admission in AMU? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  12. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  13. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  15. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  16. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  18. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
4th February 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?

tell about direct admission in mbbs in amu
26th April 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?

pl tell about direct admission in MBBS in amu
22nd May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get direct admission in amu for mbbs. I belong from Kanpur , I m 12th passed student
12th June 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE FEE HOSTAL LIKE SO PLZ CONTACT ME THANKING YOU 8271927088/9279442547
9th August 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i take addmissiom in mbbs after bsc nursing
31st May 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I want direct admission in amu for mbbs ....pls pls help? contact no. 09935815440
31st July 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me name a college in india which offers lowest fees for mbbs
15th February 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to get direct admsion in mbbs, i pass last yr inter from upboard got 80 prcent plz hlp me
8th May 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;605207]I have done my 12th with biology and i also completed my b.sc. in 2011 and m.sc . with microbiology in 2013 from csjm university so tell me how can i take direct admission in mbbs in amu aligarh
25th August 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the admission procedure fee / hostal like so plz contact me thanking you 0596045551
18th January 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12th pass with biology .I Want to get a direct admission in amu and I want to know producer to get admission and fee andhostel
23rd February 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct addmision in amu for mbbs .and what is the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?