24th May 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which type of Diploma course which has more score?

I have completed my sslc with 80 percentage in kannada medium I have planned to take diploma which course of diploma will be better

27th May 2014, 12:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of Diploma course which has more score?

This is a very common query among the students regarding which branch they should opt in the field of engineering. However, it is a common mistake among them to opt for the branch of engineering based on the suggestions or their friend's words. You should know your strength and weakness, your interests and comfort and then opt for the branch of engineering accordingly, not merely on the suggestion of others. You should go for the discipline in which you are interested.

Concerning diploma course, you need to keep one thing in mind, with diploma degree it is not possible to get a high salaried or high ranking job. You need to pursue higher studies for that. The most demanded branch in diploma engineering is Metallurgy followed by other core branches like mechanical, civil and electrical. If you are aspiring for higher studies, then electronics and computer science are very good branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?