24th May 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?

I am pursing Mcom from calcutta university...i have secured 63% in part -I...I am interested in being a professor or a lecturer in govt institution...so i wanted to know what should i do after mcom..what is the eligibility criteria for being a professor and what is the future...upto how much can we earn being a professor????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  2. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  3. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  4. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  5. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  7. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  8. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  9. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  13. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  14. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  16. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  17. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
8th November 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?

What can do after m.com. I have completed M.Com. in 2002 with III division.I have been teaching Account and English in Higher Secondary in Hindi medium since 2006. I want to develop myself now.
7th May 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?

I have completed my mcom but i have scored less than 50% in graduation...shall i be able to do b.ed
16th February 2016, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a CA student, will ca student can give net exam after persuing CA course
4th September 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com by correspondence in recognized university.in Bangalore. I'm eligible to attend net exam. I have got 70%, please tell me in detail how to attend the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?