27th May 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Air Force or Army (MES) after diploma in Civil?

procedure to join airforce or army ( specially in MES )after diploma in civil.?
Requirements., avelablity of forms., tips to qualify entrence., etc.??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join Airforce or Army after civil engineering diploma
  4. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  7. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  9. After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join Air force after completing diploma in civil engineering with 65%
  13. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  14. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  15. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  17. Can I get a job in MES as a Junior engineer? What is the procedure to join MES?
  18. How to join MES after passing Civil Engineering?
21st August 2014, 11:21 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Air Force or Army (MES) after diploma in Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
procedure to join airforce or army ( specially in MES )after diploma in civil.?
Requirements., avelablity of forms., tips to qualify entrence., etc.??

To apply for joining in Indian Air Force after completing Diploma you are eligible for joining in the force as per the qualification which you possess.You would need to write the entrance exam for joining in Air force.

The exam which you need to write is the NDA Exam and the qualification which you need is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India and the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.

Regarding the age limit the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years and the education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subject.Apart from all this the candidate need to be Physically fit.

If you satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the NDA Exam

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?