27th May 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?

I am E&C engineer and i have completed my post graduation diploma in human rights from Indian Institute of Human Rights , Delhi in november 2013. I have also worked for more than 2 years in NGO based on education.
I want to know that how can i excel my career in human rights further. I like teaching. Should i opt for Ph.D in human rights or is there any job related to human rights. Please guide me . I am totally confused what to do because NGO's give very less salary to work. I can go abroad also. I have passport.
Right now i am teaching chemistry in coaching institutes due to non - availability of proper/ right job related to my qualification and abilities.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  2. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  3. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  4. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  6. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Previous years law model papers of government of Emirate Ministry of Health?
  8. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  9. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?
  11. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
  12. When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?
  13. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in Everyday Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Information about Membership of NHRC, New Delhi?
  15. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  16. Last date to apply for UGC NET June exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years course of Kurukshetra University(Especially of Human rights)?
1st October 2017, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?

It all depends on your aim and if you are really passionate about your field, then you can opt for a career in academics and research. It would be better, if you can crack exams like NET/SET and get a lecturer job in any reputed university.

Getting a teaching job in reputed university, can be a good career option for you along with your NGO work. This way you can serve as well as work for human rights.
21st January 2019, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?

I AM POLICE OFFICER WITH 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND A PEACEKEEPING TRAINER IN HUMAN RIGHT.
i HAVE LLB AND MASTERS IN PUBLIC SECTOR MANAGEMENT.

i WANT TO STUDY PHD HUMAN RIGHT ONLINE
PLEASE HELP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?