27th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?

Sir,i have done M.A.,B.Ed.I am a teacher.I have three years experience in teaching.Now i want to do MBA .Actually i want to get admission in this year as soon as possible.Now in this year i want to go foreign,can i continue my study there.Please tell all details regarding admission .Describe about fees.Please give knowledge about entrance exam.I have completed my graduation from bikaner university with more than 50%.Tell all details how can i start my study with ignou.Is there online classes available than what will be charges for that.Will this degree helpful for me in Italy.

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  2. Details and course fee of pursuing MBA from ICWA Nagpur?
  3. What are the exams to do MBA in foreign country?
  4. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
  5. How should I do training program in Foreign country in the last semester?
  6. Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?
  8. Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. Details for MBA entrance exam 2011? Can i apply online? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
  11. Last date for admission for MBA distance finance?
  12. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech?
  13. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  14. What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?
  15. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  16. Details of the coaching classes in Nagpur who give classes for MBA entrance test?
  17. Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
30th May 2014, 10:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?

Yes, you can definitely continue your studies abroad. You can definitely pursue MBA abroad. Since you have job experience, it will be an added advantage as the foreign universities evaluates the career record of the applicants. You can get admission in the foreign universities by qualifying in the entrance exam which is held worldwide. The entrance exams are GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS. You need to qualify in these exams with very good scores, the better you score the better institute you can opt for.

The fees structure is quite high and depends on the country, institute and the credit hours you are seeking for. It also changes from time to time. You can definitely continue your education from IGNOU. You can also pursue this course through E-learning,i.e, online classes and exams. There are various institutes in India which offer this facility and are partnered with various foreign universities. Fees structure again varies from institute to institute and time to time. It may range between 30000-60000. The degree will be helpful only if you excel in this field and opt for good career opportunities. Everything depends on you, education is good almost everywhere and for higher education a lot depends on the student pursuing rather than the institute or country from it is pursued.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?