27th May 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get an Education loan for Corporate Law studies?

I am belong to poor family. I want to be corporate lawer. what will i have to do get education loan for it.

30th May 2014, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get an Education loan for Corporate Law studies?

It is really nice to see you aspire for corporate lawyer inspite of your financial instability. You can definitely achieve your aim if you have the willpower and put in hard work and good efforts. You can definitely get education loan to combat the expense of your course. You need to follow the below procedure to get education loan for your course.

- Approach the bank manager of the nearby bank wherein you have an account.
- Talk to the manager regarding the loan and discuss all the necessary formalities to be completed.
- You need to take the documents like admission letter, your college's prospectus, your college's standings in national and international level, your academic background and show them to the manager.
- Complete all the formalities as stated by the manager and work as per his/her instructions.
- Soon your loan will be sanctioned and you can enjoy the facility of education loan for your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?