8th May 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?

I am a diploma holder in electronics . I also passed plus two.Now I am searching for a good course after diploma.It will be a job scop field..please give me a detailed answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?
  2. How to do part time job after completing diploma? What is the scope of electronics engineering?
  3. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  4. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  5. Scope of doing PG diploma in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut? Placement details and job opportunities from NIEIT?
  6. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  7. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
  8. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  9. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  10. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  11. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  12. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks? -- [New]
  14. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  15. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  16. Diploma in Electronics & Communication holder have greater scope in Astrophysics or not?
  17. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of diploma in electronics engineering?
8th June 2011, 11:02 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?

after diploma in electronics if you want to do further study then it is better for you to go for B.tech in any electronics related stream like electronics and communication engineering, electronics and instrumentation, electrical and electronics engineering etc. you may take admission through lateral entry directly in second year or you may take admission through entrance examination in first year of B.tech.

for lateral entry you have to appear in lateral entry entrance examination. otherwise you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE etc. in IIT there is no lateral entry. if you want to take admission in IIT then you must take admission through IIT JEE entrance examination.

if you want to do just any course after completion of diploma in electronics to get a job then you should find out in which field you want to work. according to your field of interest you may do course in any of these course
Networking course
course on PLC
course on VLSI
digital communication
analog communication
microcontroller and many more.

if you are interested to work in software field even after completion of you diploma in electronics then also you may do some software course from a reputed institution.

best wishes.
8th June 2011, 06:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?

After diploma the best option would be to go in for B.Tech or B.E. Since you have pursued both 12th standard and also diploma you need to check out the age criteria for the same. In most entrance exams there is an age bar of 21 years. If you are eligible then do prepare for the lateral entry exams. The other option available to you is to go in for certification courses from institutes like APTECH, NIIT.
6th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

currently i,m in second year of diploma in (electronics and tel) in which i have all cleared in second year but only one paper back in my first year exam i am not allowed to second year ,so in this one year i have to want to do a course which will be further profitable .
9th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

if i do auto cad after diploma.is it good or not..will i get job or not after getting doing auto cad.plz tell me fast
12th July 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends i done diploma in electronics, i interest to do some course, can anyone suggest me which course is best, VLSI or EMBEDDED.
23rd July 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

sir ' I am just completed my diploma in E&C from Delhi suggest me which university is best for distance learning B-tech / B.E in Delhi ... And I have Interest in Communication line suggest me which course is best for me .. And suggest me any company where I can start my future in this Industry
27th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends i done diploma in electronics n telecom.,n now doing BE in pune univercity. actually m not able to pass clearly. so now i interest to do some course ,i want to do a course which will be further profitable .
can anyone suggest me which course is best.
10th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i get 55% in diploma can i get addmission in b.tech
21st September 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics.Which course is good after this with low fees?
4th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course after completing Diploma in Industrial Electronics with a specailzation in instrumentation which is sanddwich course of 3and half year course
13th October 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How much mark in percentage should i have in my diploma in electronics engineering cource to be eligible for lateral entry?
19th October 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I am completed plus two and after i completed diploma e&c in 2009 .now i want to continue my study.what should i do?pls reply
21st October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

diploma e&c it jobs list
20th January 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in diploma final year from e&c engg.I want to appear in jelet lateral entry.please suggest me which is the best college
23rd June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi friends i done diploma in electronics, i interest to do some course, can anyone suggest me which course is best, vlsi or embedded.
embedded is best
31st July 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in e.c.e with 57%. Can i do b.sc electronics after diploma and please suggest me for job.
My email id is [email protected]
14th September 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Industrial Electronics with 71%.can I do PLC course & what will be the scope for this.plz suggest me for job.
My email Id is , [email protected].
20th September 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

which subject 12 standard passed can do the electronic diploma
3rd October 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends i done diploma in electronics n telecom., so now i interest to do some course ,i want to do a course which will be further profitable .
can anyone suggest me which course is best.
23rd October 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in electricle and electronics. I wnt to join some course which course wil boost up my career i am in a fix. My email id [email protected]
23rd November 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
i have completed diploma Electronics and instrumentation in 2003, from 2003 to till I am doing IBMS technician.I need to change my carrier, Please advice on this.

Please mention which course is better to me. My Email ID : [email protected]
7th January 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get good job in automobile industry if i have 7 backlog in diploma
18th January 2013, 04:45 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope

1.analog communication

2.Networking course

3.microcontroller and many more.

4.digital communication

5.course on VLSI

6.course on PLC

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th February 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am an diploma in industrial electronic student of final year and now i want do a course for getting good job so please suggest me about any course which is scope in industry.
19th February 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am an diploma in industrial electronic student of final year and now i want do a course for getting good job so please suggest me about any course which is scope in industry.
4th March 2013, 10:30 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope

1.course on VLSI
2.Networking course
3.microcontroller
4.digital communication
5.course on PLC
6.analog communication

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?