29th May 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the B.Ed exam of Marwar B.Ed college under Jodhpur University

Please give me the date of bed examination of marwar bed college under jodhpur university in the year of 2013-2014

2nd July 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the B.Ed exam of Marwar B.Ed college under Jodhpur University

what is the examination date of marwar B.ed college rajasthan university for 2013-2014.
28th May 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the B.Ed exam of Marwar B.Ed college under Jodhpur University

My cheak the Enrolment No .Give me webside please .year 2013-2014 examination.Enrolment No-JNU-2013-4887,Exam roll no-132ED401N41,My Email [email protected] ,send webside,Jodhpur National University.Marwer B.ED.college
19th July 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Please give Examination date for b.ed year 2014 -2015 marwar b.ed college jodhpur national university.
18th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Exam date of b.ed of marwar B.Ed college under jodhpur university
26th September 2016, 07:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Jodhpur National University (JNU) is a state private university created under the state government private university act by state government. The University is situated in the suburbs of Jodhpur and is housed in a campus of 30 acres.

B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education. This is an undergraduate academic course known as B.Ed. The duration of this course is two year.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Candidate must have passed Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce form a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree for Bachelor of Education course is 50%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of the B.Ed exam of Marwar B.Ed college under Jodhpur University is second week of April 2017.
11th June 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the NCTE revised affiliation order copy to Jodhpur National University for conducting B.Ed course.
11th July 2017, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me affiliation certificate of marwar b.ed college and jodhpur national university of year 2014 _2015. This document is mandatory for my assistant teacher interview .Please help me .My email id is [email protected]
9th December 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete b.ed 1 year course in college my enrollment no. Jnu b.ed - 2013-6582 & exam roll no - 137ED401V146. Sir provide me affiliation certificate of marwar b.ed college and jodhpur national university of year 2013-14, document is mandatory for my m.ed admission send certificate my email id is [email protected]
15th September 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.ed from your Marwar b.ed college session 2013-2014. I had admitted by third-person so I have confusion that my certificate because I have qualified Jharkhand high school. My documents verification date is 27 September please help me. Please inform in my [email protected] kindly sir
11th October 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete b.ed 1 year course in college my enrollment no. JNU b.ed - 2013-4904 & exam roll no - 132ED401M32. Sir provide me affiliation certificate of marwar b.ed college and jodhpur national university of year 2013-14, document is mandatory for my m.ed admission send certificate my email id is [email protected]
9th September 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I did b.ed from Marwar b.ed college jodhpur in session 2012-13 my enrolment number is JNU-2012-2706 and roll number 12ED401B33.How can i verify the above marksheet
2nd October 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What was Bed course fee for year 2014-15 in marwar bed. College under jodhpur national University
8th January 2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I have passed the b ed from marwar b ed college in session 2012-2013 this year was approved by n c t e Or not
16th April 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM, I completed my B.ED Course from MARWAR BED COLLEGE IN 2013-14 SESSION so I need to
annually examination scheduled of above mentioned year. Please Send me in my GMAIL([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?