8th May 2011, 12:01 PM
Navinyuvvraj

What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Any government colleges offering this programme in northern region

I navin kumar ,passed 10+2 with 75% in science stream.i want to know what is the scope of bsc. agriculture . and i want to know which govt. college offers this programme in northern region. pls rply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  2. Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?
  3. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate -- [New]
  4. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  5. Names of all the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India?
  6. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  7. Which are the colleges for MSc in Genetics situated in Northern and Southern Region of India?
  8. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  9. Good colleges in Northern region and Patna after scoring 728 marks and 97 percentile in MAT?
  10. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course?
  11. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  13. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  14. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  15. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. What is the eligibility to study PG 1 year course in national power training institute? How to apply for the exam?
  17. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  18. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Agriculture in Delhi? Scope of studying Agriculture?
7th October 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Any government colleges offering this programme in northern region

how BSc Agree college in pune?
1st May 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Any government colleges offering this programme in northern region

what are the job oppurtunities after finishing Bsc agri?
30th May 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

what are the job oppurtunities after finishing Bsc agri?
7th June 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i pass 12th by Agreculture but now i have 1st year by b sc .now what i am doing? and what is my job........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?