8th May 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

List of government merchant navy collages in Mumbai? What is meant by G.G rating

Dear sir,
how many govt collages in mumbai and what is mean by G.G rating
send details on my id..

Related Questions:
  1. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post?
  2. List of Government colleges offering Merchant Navy GP Rating course in India?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  4. Syllabus for GP rating in Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I join GP rating merchant navy course after passing 10th with 43%?
  6. List of best merchant navy schools in Mumbai?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  8. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  9. Salary after 6 months Pre-Sea rating in General purpose rating? Will I job be permanent?
  10. Courses available in Shipping field for 12th commerce student?
  11. What is the salary in merchant navy after completion of GP Rating?
  12. How much will be the basic salary after completing merchant navy GP rating course in India and Abroad?
  13. Where to get Previous year Question Papers of GP Rating Exam for Merchant Navy?
  14. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  15. Which are the colleges for merchant navy in Mumbai or Maharashtra
  16. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the facility of merchant navy college in Mumbai? Which are the colleges that are good for Merchant navy course in Mumbai?
  18. Admission procedure in any Government college for Merchant Navy course? -- [New]
26th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government merchant navy collages in Mumbai? What is meant by G.G rating

can I join GP rating merchant navy course after 10nth with 58.96%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?