30th May 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Best courses for biology students after 12th CBSE

What are the best courses for biology student after 12 foe cbse student

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available for the Biology students after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Which courses can PCMB students take up after 12th?
  3. Which are the courses offered for 12th biology students
  4. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  5. CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Biology Project Ideas for 12th Class CBSE?
  7. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  8. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  9. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  10. Which subjects should I choose for CET to go for Biotechnology? Best institute for Biotechnology in Pune for Graduation?
  11. Which books should I refer for Biology class 12th CBSE?
  12. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  13. Courses available for Biology student after 12th?
  14. CBSE class 12th last 5 years solved question papers for Biology and Physics?
  15. What are the job opportunities for students who have passed 12th? I am interested in Biology field
  16. What are the latest courses offered for maths/biology students?
  17. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  18. Courses in Biotechnology after 12th standard with Science (Biology)? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2014, 04:01 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best courses for biology students after 12th CBSE

Soon after completion of your 12th class with Biology subjects, you are eligible to join number of courses.

Some of them will be as follows
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgeon)
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Homeopathy course
Physiotherapy course

You can become a Doctor after completion of any of these courses.

But you should be able to put your best efforts for the successful completion of these courses.

You should give an Entrance Exam and get good rank in the Entrance Exam to get admission for the above mentioned courses.

Some of the popular Entrance Exams through which you will get admission for Medicine are
AIIMS
AFMC
AIPMT

Having not interested to join these courses, you can opt for B.Sc course with any of the following life science subjects
-Botany
-Zoology
-Biotechnology
-Microbiology
-Bio - Informatics etc.

You can also join other courses as per your interest like
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy
B.Sc Agriculture
B.Sc Nursing

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?