8th May 2011, 01:50 PM
my-name-is-sandeep

Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?

hello, my name is sandeep i did software engineering diploma from NIIT, the course name which i did was GNIIT. so, i wanna know that it possile to get the job in government sector with the diploma? i did this diploma form NIIT Preet vihar,New Delhi n NIIT Mathura,U.P in the year 2008-210. i got app. 70% marks throughout my exams. plz help me in this case.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government or private job after completing BSc IT and GNIIT?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Is GNIIT course helpful to get a job?
  4. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  5. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  6. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  7. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  8. How to get technical Government sector job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  10. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  11. How to do GNIIT in networking after completing 12th by science stream
  12. MBA or M.Sc which one is best after Maths honours? Will there be any problem if I don't have knowledge of accounts and business?
  13. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  14. How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?
  15. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  16. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government sector job after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
1st July 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?

am waiting for my final year BCA result, i have 7 back papers in 2nd year. is there any job oriented course?
10th July 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?

can we do ca and gniit together
21st October 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET THE GOVT. JOB AFTER THE COMPLETION MY GNIIT?
23rd December 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a GNIIT student in 1st semester and doing software engg.I want to know what is carrier opportunity in Solaris ?
What's the way to get Solaris certificate?
8th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

If i complete my gniit and b.com can i get good job
9th August 2012, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my GNIIT (networking) of 3 years and also have done B.C.A recently
But sir there is a problem ....... I don't have 60% marks in class and my B.C.A result is awaited
Sir i want to know that can i get a job in infosys and TCS and other MNC companies
what is the percentage criteria in mnc companies for a networking enggrr.
1st September 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

can i get my parfact job aftar doing my bca?
13th January 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi Am Saran:

I like to study Dip .Net in NIIT,can i get a gud job in IT field plz reply to my mail ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?