31st May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?

I am studding in last semester of IT - Diploma in Nirma University. Can i take admission Diploma to degree in DAIICT, gandhinagar.

and

what is the admission procedure for Diploma to Degree in Information & Technology.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for JEE mains examination to get admission in DAIICT?
  2. Percentage needed to get admission in DAIICT?
  3. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  4. Procedure to take admission in DAIICT in Gandhinagar?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  6. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to get admission in DAIICT after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  9. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  10. Is a score of 110 in AIEE sufficient for admission to DAIICT?
  11. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  12. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  13. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  14. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?
  16. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  17. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
9th June 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?

I am studding in last semester of IT - Diploma in Nirma University.
I want to know when the admission start diploma to degree

and

what is the admission procedure for Diploma to Degree in Information & Technology.
12th June 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studding in last semester of IT - Diploma in Nirma University. Can i take admission Diploma to degree in DAIICT, gandhinagar.

And what is the admission procedure for Diploma to Degree in Information & Technology.

REPLY ME FAST as soon as possible
9th July 2022, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IT engineering after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?