31st May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?

my daughter has appeared for HSC Science exam of Mar. she wants do Interior designing , what is the further procedure to get admission in Diploma in Interior Designing and it is from which university or diploma will be the best for her? Please reply.

5th May 2015, 05:03 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?

First of all be more specific towards your residence or region so that i can provide you name of good Colleges/Universities. Yes of cause she might proceed towards diploma in Interior designing trade. For getting admission in diploma from relevant trade she need to give a Common Entrance Exam. You will have to check dates of examination on internet time to time.

Once she give entrance exam then her score will decide that in which college/university did she get admission. So she must have to score good marks in CET. After that she requires to do online counselling for getting seat. Once she get seat in counselling then simply visit to relevant college/university and claim admission on the behalf of counselling result.
7th May 2015, 01:38 PM
lisaadelhi

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?

I think you can visit lisaadelhi.com which is a france based school of design offers diploma in interior designing, graphic design, web design, etc. Faculty and institute environment is awesome.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?