8th May 2011, 07:53 PM
rsrrohit

Is there any 1 month training in the field of ETC or in companies like AMD in India?

I am a student of G.H. Raisoni COE, Nagpur. I wanted to know which companies are offering 1 month training in Electronics and Telecommunications Engg or in companies like AMD, ATI (any core company) in India. It would be very kind of you if you can provide email id or phone numbers of their respective HRs.
My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can i find six month internship programme in Mechanical field? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  4. One month training in mechanical companies?
  5. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  6. Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend?
  7. Companies offering summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month?
  8. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  9. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  11. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  12. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  13. Which are the cources for second year E&TC Student?
  14. In which field should I do training? Training companies near Ahmedabad?
  15. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  16. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer?
15th August 2015, 04:54 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any 1 month training in the field of ETC or in companies like AMD in India?

There are a plenty number of companies are there who provides training facility to engineering students.One of the true fact about the engineering is that there is great scope in this field and training is very important for every branch of engineering students to get the practical knowledge of technologies.

Everything has become dependent on the software so there are a no of companies which are in the field of software development.

If you wants to do summer training then you will have to decide the field of interest in this branch.Once you decide the area of interest you will find the right company also.

Some of the areas for the engineering student are :-

Cloud Computing,Digital Marketing,E commerce,Software programming,Game developer,Graphics designer,System operator,Research analyst,Business analyst,Hardware areas and many more are there.

Hope you will definitely find the best and suitable area for you.
Some of the companies who used to provide training on the above areas are as below:-

Wipro.
HCL,
Intel,
Nokia,
Samsumg,
Lava,
Micromax,
India Mart,
VLC infotech,
NFS,
QA infotech,
Values prospect,
Quantum,

In the last Ii would like to inform you that you will have to book your seat on the time otherwise you will not be allowed to take participate in the training program. Because the number of seats in are really very less.If you will go earlier then you will definitely get seats and will become eligible to do training in the above companies.

Some of the companies like AMD are as below:-->>

INTEL,
MICROSOFT,
BLACK BERRY,
APPLE Ios,
GOOGLE,
MOTOROLLA,

Try for these companies also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?