8th May 2011, 08:52 PM
panu123

Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?

what is the difference between MCA 'IT' and 'management' and 'science'?? I'm a bcs computer science student,so whether to proceed with MCA 'IT' or 'science'? I'm interested in technical or s/w development work..plz let me know this as soon as possible.
Thank you.

10th June 2011, 04:00 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?

Dear friend if you waat to go in software then MCA IT is good for you ..
learn some language like C,C++,java....and also learn some DBMS,NETWORKING concept.
good luck.
24th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?

which one has more scope mca management ,mca science or mca commerce
13th July 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i was completed the B SC CS now i want to take admission for mca but i am totally confuse which side is better in mca whether mca science or manegement
28th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is the mumbai university syllabus for mca is science or management?
16th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i was the BSC CS now i want to take admission for mca but i am totally confuse which side is better in mca whether mca science or engineering
28th May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

which feild has higher scope mba or mca? because i had completed bca plz reply sir!
9th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i was completed the B.Sc(CS)
now i want to take admission for mca but i am totally confuse which side is better in mca whether mca science or manegement
14th March 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I was the BSC CS now i want to take admission for mca but i am totally confuse which side is better in mca whether mca science or engineering
22nd May 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA and m going to choose MCA Field but i am confuse which is best stream MCA Science or management?
i wants to become a software developers ..........plz tell me is there any special difference between SOFTWARE Developer and Tester?
5th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Bsc cs and m going to choose MCA Field but i am confuse which is best stream MCA Science or management?
i wants to become a software developers.
13th November 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i had passed bcca from nagpur university now i planned to go for a mca but i am confused between mca software and mca mangement please frnds give me the suggestion plz !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?