3rd June 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do hospital management after completing BSc Nursing?

i have completed b.sc(h) nursing. i wish to do hospital management now.is it helpful for me or will i do m.sc in nursing?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admitted in BSc Nursing after becoming hospital administrator
  2. How can I become a Hospital Administrator?
  3. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  4. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  5. M.Sc. in Nursing or MBA in Hospital Management? Best options in nursing field? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  7. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  8. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  9. Which course should prefer after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  10. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  11. Can I get the application form for nursing job in India Army? I have finished nursing course in Durtland Hospital
  12. Can I continue my career in master of Hospital Administration after completion of BSc Nursing
  13. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  14. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  15. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing?
  16. Can I do BSc Nursing after completing 12th? I am a student of class 12th
  17. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
6th September 2017, 08:57 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do hospital management after completing BSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed b.sc(h) nursing. i wish to do hospital management now.is it helpful for me or will i do m.sc in nursing?

If you want to do hospital management course after B.SC nursing, then post graduation diploma in hospital management is best option for you. Here below are details regarding post graduate diploma in hospital management:-

Education Qualification Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma in hospital management is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Duration of PGDHM:- Duration of post graduate diploma in hospital management is 1 year.

About PGDHM Course:- PGDHM course is hospital management course and it deals with the study of management processes in between hospital management like Hospital Business management, Hospital administration management, Marketing management etc.

>> PGDHM course study revolves around hospital management processes and techniques so it is helpful for you in your post graduation degree in nursing.

Institute Offers PG Diploma in Hospital Management:-

1). All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences Delhi.

2).Efforts Institute of Management and Technology Delhi.

3). Attitude Management Academy Kolkata.

4). Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.

5). Techware Institute of Technology New Delhi.

6). Administrative Staff College of India Delhi.

7). Acton Business School Thane.
5th November 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing.so which and all MBA courses I can choose and which one is better after doing bsc nursing
5th March 2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BSc nursing . I want to do something related to management course for hospital which will be suitable ?
24th May 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How to do hospital management after bsc nursing?
12th April 2022, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

any institute for pgdhm in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?