4th June 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?

I am frm small town of bihar....i have obtained 9.8 cgpa in class 10 from cbse board...... according to my teachers i am a intelligent student bt i think i m nt only 1 such....there are so many better students in cities ........i want to crack iit bt i hv so many confusions........sm people tells me to give 12 from bihar board and do Coaching in Bokaro for iitjee together......sm tells me to study 11 12 carefully frm cbse not bihar board and then take 1 year off and prepare 4 iit..... so what should i do.....study in cbse school in 11 12 carefully or get admitted in bihar board as flying candidate and do iit Coaching in Bokaro .....or i should in cbse school as well as do Coaching at a time?plz reply and give me advices...plz....fast...

7th June 2014, 08:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for scoring good marks in your tenth standard. You are right that there are many bright students across India and the competition level is increasing day by day. But you should confident of your caliber and should work hard to achieve your goal.

Coming to your queries, it is common that you will get suggestions from various people around you regarding your future career. But you need to keep in mind that it will be your career and you need to work hard to make it a good one. Be clear with your career goals and work hard to achieve it.

Both 10+2 and JEE are important. It is important that you score well in your 12th standard since the result of 12th will be valuable in your future career. So you should focus more on 12th and less on JEE. It is quite difficult to do well in both, if you can then it is well and good. Otherwise it is better to study for both but focus more on 12th and then completely on JEE during the dropped year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?