5th June 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?

I am studying in M.Sc. foods and nutrition (4th semester). my last exam is on 30 may.
now i want to do PhD in Delhi university.
please tell me what is the schedule for taking admission in Phd , i have to give entrance exam for it?
with regards,
Preeti Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  3. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  4. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  6. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  7. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  8. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  9. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  10. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  12. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
  14. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Is there Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University? When will the admission open?
  17. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  18. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?