8th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?

I am student of class 12th isc board . My question is isc board is comparatively tough than cbse or any state board. A child of cbse w
ill get 85% where as isc will get 75% will I fine difficult to get admission as now 40% weightage is given to marks of 12th class.

9th June 2014, 08:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?

There is nothing tough as such in this world especially the man-made things. Even in the education arena, there are various boards of education and there are various myths in the common public regarding them. Often comparison is done of one board of education with the other and the opinions vary from person to person.

From my personal experience, I can say that there is nothing much difference in the syllabus of the various board of education as far as the core subjects are concerned. However, there is a huge difference in the subjects like English and other regional languages wherein English is the best and toughest in ISC and Regional languages best and toughest in State boards.

It is true that ISC is tougher than CBSE. The reason behind this is there is second language in ISC which is not present in CBSE. Moreover, the english is tougher in ISC as compared to CBSE. Other core subjects are more or less similar. However, it is easy to score in ISC board because of lenient checking. Both ISC and CBSE are given equal weightage especially when the weightage is taken of the core subjects.
1st May 2015, 04:02 PM
rishab mittal111

No my dear friends its just on you thinking nothing more. Cbse and Isc are the similar according to the quality of the sllybus. In this world nothing is difficult if the man do their work with the interest.

Soo dont think so much about this. Just focus on your study and work hard for the jee main exam. If you do your study with knowledge then you must be cleared the jee main entrance exam . Both boards are similar.

Best of luck for your future. THANKS!!!!
24th May 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to score good Mark's in is board
19th July 2020, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

ISC AND CBSE SHOULD HAVE DIFFERENT CUTOFF MARKS. CBSE giving marks like it's an free auction. So both should have different cutoffs for the betterment of our future. This year CBSE got a 118 perc growth from last year for the number of students who got 90 perc up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?