8th June 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

When is the Karnataka CET for Diploma holders in Karnataka?

good morning Sir/madam

When does the karnataka cet for diploma holders in mecahnical,
Is their an official website where i can get the required details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  2. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  3. Karnataka CET question papers for Diploma holders? -- [New]
  4. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  5. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  6. Selection process of Hutti Gold Mines Karnataka for diploma and ITI holders?
  7. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  12. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  13. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  14. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  15. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  17. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  18. Date of sale of diploma CET forms in karnataka?
28th January 2015, 09:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When is the Karnataka CET for Diploma holders in Karnataka?

The Karnataka Examinations Authority will conduct the Diploma Common Entrance Test for those candidates who want to take admission into Second year or Third semester full time B.E courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions Day Engineering Colleges and Evening Engineering Colleges in the state of Karnataka.

Eligibility criteria:
Any diploma examination or equivalent examination for B.E courses.
Any diploma examination or equivalent examination along with NATA for B.Arch courses.

Age Limitation:
Minimum 17 years.

Tentative Dates to Bookmark:
• Commencement of entry of application in online will be in the month of May.
• Last date to enter application in online will be in the month of May.
• Diploma Common Entrance Test will be held in June month.

For more details refer official website http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?