9th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Samy and Sweety

What should a BCA graduate choose either B.Tech(CS) or MCA for further studies?

Hello Sir /Mam,
I want to Know that What i have to Choose either from Mca or B.tech(C.s);
I am a student of Bca(final year means 6th sem) from Smu-dde,
Sir /Mam Mca or B.tech which one is better to me;
If Mca then which private College would be the best where i can take admission directly due to lacking of time i don't have much time for preparing Mca entrance thats why private college is the best option to admission ,
so please give me solution in details,

thank you Sir /mam,
Samy

16th February 2012, 02:37 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should a BCA graduate choose either B.Tech(CS) or MCA for further studies?

Hi,

I would like to suggest you to go for MCA rather than B.tech, as you will be completing BCA. Apparently,B.tech and MCA courses are somewhat have same curriculum.

But it will be the best if you go for the MCA course as it will have extension of your study courses of BCA graduation.

Here are some reputed institutes offering MCA course:

1.Lords Insitutte of Engineering and Technology - Hyderabad, Hyderabad

2.Dayananda Sagar College of Science, Arts and Commerce, Bangalore

3.AES Institute of Computer Studies, Ahmedabad

4.JMSS Shri Shankarprasad Agnihotri College of Engineering, Wardha

5.Dr DY Patil Institute of Management - Pune, Pune

6.Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore

7.Genex Management & It College, Kolkata

8.Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College, Coimbatore

9.Pope John Paul II College of Education ,Pondicherry

10.Swami Swazathanda College, Ernakulam
20th June 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should a BCA graduate choose either B.Tech(CS) or MCA for further studies?

Respected sir'
i am a b.tech student 4th sem. elect. engr.and want to do bca at distance mode alternatively.please suggest me whether i can do both at the same time or can't ?
6th June 2021, 10:11 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir'
i am a b.tech student 4th sem. elect. engr.and want to do bca at distance mode alternatively.please suggest me whether i can do both at the same time or can't ?
Hello friend
If you are pursuing any bachelor degree through regular mode then you are not eligible to take admission in any other course accept only e some certificate programs. As you know that BTech is a regular course and with your this degree you are not eligible to do BCA course Through distance mode.
If you really want to change your stream and want to do BCA then you have to left to your BTech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?