9th June 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Sainik School after completing 10th standard?

sir
i want to know that is it possible that i will
get admission in sainik school after
passing class 10th ?
waiting for your reply
thank you

3rd April 2015, 03:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Sainik School after completing 10th standard?

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard at Sainik School after completion of your 10th standard from any recognised board. Admissions for Class XI in Sainik School are carried out on the basis of Class X qualifying marks, Interview and Medical Examination. Only Science stream is offered in Sainik School. So, by scoring good marks in 10th standard board examinations, you can apply for admission to Class XI in Sainik School.
4th April 2015, 07:49 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Sainik School after completing 10th standard?

Yes, you definitely got the admission in the Sainik School after completing 10th standard. In thus school admission in the class 10th is based on the Mark scored in the class 10. The Sainik school is one of the best schools and hence admission competition is very high. And hence you try to get the best mark in the Class 10th to get the admission in the class 11th in the Sainik school.
12th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

how can i got application form and procedure of admissions into 11th class in sainik school korukonda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?