9th June 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?

Hello everyone
I have been passed out from 9 standard with affiliated with CBSE school.
Now I am completely unable to continue my education with the help of school.
Can I take the examination from CBSE directly without
registing with the school as of open candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  2. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  3. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  4. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  5. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  6. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
  7. Will it be logical/ good to opt for CBSE from Punjab School Examination Board?
  8. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  9. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  10. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  12. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams?
  13. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?
  14. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  16. Where can I check my results of class 9th?
  17. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  18. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
11th June 2014, 12:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?

No, it is not possible to take CBSE examination directly without registering with any CBSE school. You need to register for CBSE from any CBSE based school. Even though you want to give exam as a private candidate still you need to register from a school.
9th May 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?

Can i give exam of class 1 and 2 cbse as a private candidate from a cbse affiliated school
27th March 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a CBSE 9th class student. I failed two times in 9th standard. Now I want to appear in 10th exam as external student with GBSE board (GUJARAT BOARD) please guide.
28th June 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

The school is running class 9 this year 2017 -18 and the school has applied for CBSE Provisional Affiliation for class 9 to 10, now to register the present 9th class students for next year's 10 cbse board exams in Sept 2017 registration process
13th July 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am in 11 th Std .I qualified my cbse10 exam with 9.8 cgpa. I opted for commerce stream without maths. I want to do b.com honrs in future from srcc delhi . I don't have commerce with maths stream in my school and admissions at other schools are closed. Can I opt only maths from open school along with my regular 12th board exams? Please guide me.
3rd February 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

My son's age is 10. He is doing home schooling from me. He has finished up to 10th. How can he appear in cbse 10th on 2019. Please help me. He is very intelligent by the grace of God.
22nd April 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 9th std in icse board & now I wish to complete his 10th in case board giving exam externally is it possible? How can I register for the exam?
1st May 2018, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

My child is class 10 in JNV CBSC residential school in 2017-18 .but he.wan't get external exam in CBSC board. Can a possible please give me a advice.
25th January 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear CBSE 10th exam externally,if I have failed in one subject in prelims,I'm registered with my school
23rd August 2021, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I join 10 class without registration in 9 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?