9th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Information and procedure of admission in correspondence course of PGDCA?

plz give me information & procedure of pgdca course
my ph no 9812547769
admission in correspondence course of pgdca

Related Questions:
  1. PGDCA correspondence.
  2. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  3. PGDCA correspondence is possible after Intermediate Vocational course of Diarying?
  4. Admission procedure for PGDCA? Eligibility, admission fees, scholarship and entrance exam for it?
  5. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  6. How to take admission in PGDCA? When is the exam for it?
  7. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  8. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  10. In what manner a PGDCA and MCA passout should look forward for a correspondence or part time engineering courses along with his regular weekdays job?
  11. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  12. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  13. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  14. Admission Date for PGDCA in Bilaspur? Colleges in Bilaspur for PGDCA?
  15. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  18. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
2nd April 2016, 01:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information and procedure of admission in correspondence course of PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz give me information & procedure of pgdca course
my ph no 9812547769
admission in correspondence course of pgdca
The eligibility to study the PGDCA through correspondence mode in Madurai Kamaraj University and Annamalai University is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any stream. The duration of the course is 1 year. The aspirant has to apply online or offline mode for the course. You can get the application forms with prospectus in the universities or in the university study centers. You have to fill up the application and apply. After short listing you will receive intimation, you have to pay the fees & join the course. It is very simple procedure only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?