9th June 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?

HI ,
i am an "Information Technology" student purusing my btech ....
i am here with a with question "BEST UNIVERSITY FOR MTECH IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN INDIA?????""
plz do comment on " University of Hyderabad"
and compare it with iits ......i.e,say what to opt for if i am left with two options 1.iit delhi {mtech cse}
2.university of hyderabad{mtech artificial intelligence}
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz say ASAP....
THANKS IN ADVANCE....

14th June 2014, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?

The most common mistake which most of the students of modern India make is going to pursue a course based on other's suggestion, seeing others or going for the one in which they feel it has more scope. However, the actual scenario is completely different. There is scope in every field, you need to be excellent to rise to great heights. And for this, you need to choose a field of study in which you are interested or you are comfortable.

Since you have two options- M.Tech in CSE and M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence, so you should choose the course in which you are more interested and have some idea. IIT Delhi should definitely be preferred since it has the IIT tag but it is useless to go for such institute if you do not get course of your choice. So, if you get specialization course as per your choice then you can opt for M.Tech in IIT Delhi otherwise if interested then can go for Artificial Intelligence. If you are not interested in Artificial Intelligence, then IIT Delhi is a better choice. IIT Mumbai tops the list of institutes when it comes to Artificial Intelligence.
14th June 2014, 01:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?

The most common mistake which most of the students of modern India make is going to pursue a course based on other's suggestion, seeing others or going for the one in which they feel it has more scope. However, the actual scenario is completely different. There is scope in every field, you need to be excellent to rise to great heights. And for this, you need to choose a field of study in which you are interested or you are comfortable.

Since you have two options- M.Tech in CSE and M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence, so you should choose the course in which you are more interested and have some idea. IIT Delhi should definitely be preferred since it has the IIT tag but it is useless to go for such institute if you do not get course of your choice. So, if you get specialization course as per your choice then you can opt for M.Tech in IIT Delhi otherwise if interested then can go for Artificial Intelligence. If you are not interested in Artificial Intelligence, then IIT Delhi is a better choice. IIT Mumbai tops the list of institutes when it comes to Artificial Intelligence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?