9th June 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?

1st of all, i'd like to state that my academic record is not good. I have scored 53% in MSc Biotechnology.

However, i have strong interest in research. I have cleared GATE 2014 (AIR 2067). Currently, i'm doing a research project. And i have 3 papers publication pending (submitted).

I want to do PhD abroad, however because of financial probs, i am looking for abroad scholarship. I belong to ST category. I googled regarding abroad scholarships, however, almost all of them require the candidate to have 60 % in UG and PG, which i lack.

I'd like to do PhD in Plant Biotechnology (or Agri Biotechnology) since i have immense interest in the said field and have dreams (like every researcher) to do big in the same.

Please guide me regarding abroad PhD scholarships where i'll be eligible to seat for the interview/test/exam.

Thank You..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  2. Can I do PG Diploma or PhD in Agriculture with scholarship from Abroad?
  3. Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?
  4. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  5. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  6. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  9. How to pursuing Plant Breeding in Abroad in MSc Agriculture?
  10. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc plant biology and plant biotechnology
  12. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?
  13. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  14. Details about M.Tech in Abroad with Scholarship in Biotechnology?
  15. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  16. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  17. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  18. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
23rd February 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?

I'm doing my M.Sc(Agri) in plant molecular biology and biotechnology, I want do phd in abroad please give me suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?